Amplify brings you RevIt–Accelerating Customer Growth, an opportunity for founders of early-stage companies to meet with a team of marketing experts who will help the founders refine and hone their marketing strategies ensuring long-term growth, at no cost to the company!
Deadline to apply was January 14, 2022.
Entrepreneurs - Here's what you need to know:
Who Can Apply
What You Receive
How It Works
Early-stage companies that:
- Have some customer traction and revenue
- Have a public website
- Have online and digital analytics
- Can clearly state their biggest marketing challenges
- Have founder(s) who are coachable
- Are in the Louisville region or in the state of Kentucky
- Expertise in branding, strategy, eCommerce, social media, and creative services with experience in a variety of industry sectors.
- Two 2-hour in-depth sessions with marketing experts. (The marketing experts will have reviewed the entrepreneur’s application package prior to the meeting).
- Assessment of your written marketing strategy, online presence, social media following, data analytics, and the stated marketing challenge.
- Customized strategies to improve the company’s market visibility and customer access.
- Apply before deadline of January 14, 2022.
- Accept – applicant notifications will be on January 21, 2022. Only 3-5 companies will be selected to participate.
- Meet with marketing experts (all sessions are virtual):
Session 1: February 8, 2022 from 9-11am ET
Session 2: February 22, 9-11am ET
- Implement & Grow – take advantage of customized strategies to improve market visibility and customer access.
Marketing Companies and/or Experts:
RevIt needs experts – like you!
Are you interested in serving as a marketing expert? We are looking for volunteers to provide RevIt teams with targeted advice to increase their customer acquisition and growth.
Volunteers are required to be available for the 2 2-hour sessions from 9-11 am on Feb 8 and Feb 22 (via Zoom).
Each person from the firm that would like to participate should fill out an application.
Questions? Contact Lisa Bajorinas at firstname.lastname@example.org