- This event has passed.
Being Confident When Pitching Your Startup
March 31, 2022 @ 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The vocal (tone, volume) and visual (self) elements of pitching your startup to investors or at an event are often overlooked when you’re preparing to share your startup – it’s a great story, and that’s enough, right? Of course the slides and material matter, but it’s not the only component people will notice about your pitch! Being – and showing you are – confident when pitching your startup matters!
Join us for a presentation with Kristine Hilger Carles, Founder-Revolution Training and Consulting LLC. The presentation will include:
- Leverage the vocal and visual aspects of your pitch to create confidence in yourself and your startup
- Discover how to look and sound confident even when you are nervous
- Statistics to back-up the material
- Audience participation will help practice these points in real-time
- Promoting the power of practice
Leave with the confidence that you can provide the wow factor you need for your next pitch presentation (as long as you’ve practiced!)